I have grown a real disgust for Mothers Day.
I cant even explain why.
Maybe it feels too forced or fake like Valentines Day?
Maybe I resent being type-cast?
Maybe I don’t want to recognize people who dont recognize me?
Maybe I just know too much?
I know all too well what goes on behind closed doors and that some Moms wont get what they deserve and others wont deserve what they get.
Sometimes I really wish I could indulge in a blissful eternity of ignorance.
I cant even understand what is happening right now.
It’s all the things in all the lyrics in all the songs.
Damn. That’s scary, but what if Im brave? What might I find. What ifs … I don’t know.
What I DO know is that when you find someone to be irreplaceable the only thing you can do is hang on for as long as you can.
Nothing else is more appropriate for this autobiography.
1. This isnt a fairy tale, it’s real life and you will create the ending.
2. Never start a relationship with someone in a desperate state. When you are lost at sea, any port will be the right port.
3. If you want to give something a shot, then have the patience to wait this out, let the dust settle and start with a solid foundation. That’s faith.
4. Don’t get ahead of yourself. Take the time to sit down and write a plan of action. Review your best/worst case scenario and plan for both.
5. Seek help. Professional help. A counselor who can help you work through the issues BEFORE creating a volatile scenario for you or your children.
6. Actions speak louder than words – ALWAYS. Pay attention to what they do, not what they say.
7. If someone wants a future with you and your children, they should be doing everything to show up as a complete person, not in pieces that you’re going to put back together.
^^remember that if nothing else^^
At this point in my life Ive just come to the realization that my life doesnt have to make sense to anyone else.
If you lose someone by being yourself, you won.
We’re all looking for happiness as if it is something always distant. As it turns out, happiness surrounds us everyday. We just need to change our perspectacles.
Prepare thyself. Valentine’s Day is coming.
The entire world will gear up the mush and make single people feel stupid and harshly alone despite our daring attempts at love and romance when romance has never been legit anyway.
The whole world seems to be “commitment phobic” or perhaps it’s a chemical imbalance … a societal attention deficit disorder. It’s a Netflix and chill culture … a very special hell for any hopeless romantics remaining.
we believe the worst things about ourselves but need to be convinced to take a compliment
You ever feel like the universe has something up its sleeve only you don’t know about ?
There is a moment in, I hope, eveeyone’s life when your purpose, your essence is revealed to you on a personal yet spiritual level and you just, at last, know exactly who you are.
Its simply beautiful and significantly glorious.