1. This isnt a fairy tale, it’s real life and you will create the ending.
2. Never start a relationship with someone in a desperate state. When you are lost at sea, any port will be the right port.
3. If you want to give something a shot, then have the patience to wait this out, let the dust settle and start with a solid foundation. That’s faith.
4. Don’t get ahead of yourself. Take the time to sit down and write a plan of action. Review your best/worst case scenario and plan for both.
5. Seek help. Professional help. A counselor who can help you work through the issues BEFORE creating a volatile scenario for you or your children.
6. Actions speak louder than words – ALWAYS. Pay attention to what they do, not what they say.
7. If someone wants a future with you and your children, they should be doing everything to show up as a complete person, not in pieces that you’re going to put back together.
^^remember that if nothing else^^