- My ultrasounds were done yesterday. Will be another 3-4 days for results.
Husbandwas made a formal job offer yesterday. We are currently weighing the pros and cons of a job change. There are some MAJOR decisions we have to make.
- We are very disconnected right now. He’s very stressed about his job and in some very private little world of his own.
- The increase in the presence of alcohol he has had in hand sets off my stress level. While the past is the past, it happened, I remember a lot that he doesn’t and it’s a place I won’t go back to EVER again.
- Pickle was overly dramatic and touchy this morning. I’m wondering if he’s worried about the same thing I am.
- Why does Jedi keep chewing on everything?
- Potty training.
- Housework is mundane. You can only wash the same clothes/dishes soooooo many times. ugh.
- Eyebrows need plucking. ((sigh))
- Something is wrong with my Dad. I’m not sure if he is just highly distracted because of the stress of being unemployed and trying to find a job or if it’s something else.
- MIL is not well. She said the words…”If I were to die today “, which really did not sit well with me.
- Yesterday was the 13th anniversary of my Grandpa’s death. With the fore-mentioned things, paying my respect at his grave yesterday really put my own parents mortality in a new light.
- I want to see ‘Jarhead’
- Christmas is coming. Funds are tight.
- Calories, fat grams and carbs – oh my.
- My OB/GYN isn’t in the stupid medical insurance plan anymore and I need to see him because of the looming endometriosis diagnosis- again. This is the man who first brought it to the forefront and he delivered both my children. He knows my private parts. Plus, I seriously doubt I’m gonna find another Harley riding, sharp-witted, cute, warm-handed OB/GYN and I don’t want to.
- What is that smell?